In Episode 41, Trev and AJ talk about what’s been keeping them busy, how they handle “rejection,” talk dialect and accent resources, and wax philosophical on “the actor’s responsibility” before diving into Part 1 of a great 2-part conversation with casting director Marci Liroff. Total running time: 1:10:25.
Good Stuff + Links for Episode 41:
– Visit SamovarLife.com and pick up some Wuyi Oolong. Don’t laugh. It’s hella good.
– Check out Dialect411.com, follow @Dialect411 on Twitter
– Check out Accents by Robert Blumenfeld
– Watch some A-listers on their favorite performances of the decade at The NY Times
– Kick a few bucks to Celia Aurora de Blas’ original indie short @ IncredibleGirlFilm.com
– Learn more about Marci on IMDB and at MarciLiroff.com
– Follow Marci on Twitter: @MarciLiroff
– Check out Marci Liroff’s Audition Boot Camp DVD – Part 1
Leave us a voicemail at 213-2-ACTORS (213-222-8677), tweet us at our official Twitter account @InsideActing, and/or individually at @TrevorAlgatt and @DigitalActor. You can also drop us an e-mail at insideactingpodcast (at) gmail (dot) com, or leave a comment below.
Thanks for listening!