In Episode 59, Trev and AJ chat about dealing with distractions while onstage, share their thoughts on actor websites, and the how/when/why behind when to turn or not turn down roles and projects. Then they sit down for Part 1 of a 2-part interview with writer/actor/director/producer/”webfrontiersman” (AJ’s word) Yuri Baranovsky. Total running time: 1:18:09.
Good Stuff + Links for Episode 59:
– Come see us in Gospel According to First Squad!
– Check out MovieMaker Magazine
– Download the PDF spread of our mention in MovieMaker’s Top 10 Podcasts for Filmmakers
– Visit CopyProvided.com for the “binding agreement” form Trev mentioned
– AJ is digging on the classic Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
– Trev’s reading Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain
Thanks for listening!