In Episode 109, Trev and AJ recap their (fairly chill) weeks, the one simple way to build bulletproof relationships, how gratitude is it’s own reward, and why IAP is no longer on Stitcher. Then they sit down for with actor/musician/professional organizer Fay Wolf for the second half of their chat on the artist’s journey. Total running time: 1:26:18.
– If This, Then That (AJ’s Pick)
– VO2GoGo – Becoming a Union Signatory (Trev’s Pick)
– ‘Man of Steel’ flew just in time for Antje Traue (Listener Pick via Lee Vang)
Q’s Links for Episode 109:
– Fay on IMDB
– Homework! What are you grateful for? Experiment with writing down 3 or more ‘gratitudes’ before bed each night.
– Go deeper and join the Inside Acting Facebook Group!
Right click and “Save As” to download the standalone MP3 of Episode 109 (42 MB).