In Episode 199 – the final episode of Season 7! – Trev and AJ take a step back and continue the process of regular, intentional reflection with their Q2 review: a raw and intimate look back at the past 90 days to debrief on what’s working, what’s not, and what’s next. Follow along by downloading their LOAs (linked in the show notes below), and by checking out the key takeaways from their chat (also below). Total running time: 1:03:12.
2015 Q2 Review – Key Takeaways:
- the power of routine, keeping score, and having a plan / schedule (Trev)
- the power of “whatever-it-takes-ness” (AJ)
- transfer all to-do items into appointments on the calendar (Trev)
- endless possibility is a double-edged sword (AJ)
- we are “qualified” for a next level job are when we’re chosen for it (Trev & AJ)
- consistent weekly check-ins are key to focus and results (AJ)
- it’s not about “being fixed” – it’s about having the ability to take in feedback from the world, removing ego from the conversation, and correcting course (Trev & AJ)
- living in scarcity is a choice (often subconscious), and the perfect career saboteur (Trev)
- trusting our instincts is the biggest challenge in life – and in art (AJ)
- … and our instincts will never steer us wrong (Trev)
The Livestreamed Defiance Panel for Episode 200 is now WAITLIST only – add your name here!
Get support from the community with your career success – Become an Inside Acting Member!