In Episode 214, Trev and AJ sit down for Part 2 of their chat with actress and producer Jenna Fischer (The Office) to dig deeper into her 9-year journey from just another Hollywood hopeful to her role as Pam on NBC’s hit show The Office.
In Part 2, Jenna shares:
- the difference between procrastination and research
- how her first ‘real’ agent relationship came from her pursuing her love of the work
- how she made it through those early, confusing, lean years when it seemed like nothing was happening for her career
- the importance of being a finisher
- and a whole lot more
Trev and AJ also dig into the fine balance between self-branding and authenticity, as well as unpack a listener question about the monologue audition process for colleges and universities.
Mentioned in Episode 214 (Membership Book Giveaway):
* Fine on Acting: A Vision of the Craft
* Write It to Win It!: 39 Secrets from a Screenwriting Contest Judge
Picks of the Week for Episode 214:
* Crystal (AJ)
* Pump (Trev)
* Actress Dixie Carter on InnerVIEWS with Ernie Manouse (Listener Pick via Charina Dorothy)
Get support from the community with your career success – Become an Inside Acting Member!