In Episode 216, Trev and AJ talk gratitude, “emotional efficiency”, and inspiring yourself – all before sitting down for the fourth and final part of their chat with The Office’s Jenna Fischer. Hear how:
- one of Jenna’s biggest acting regrets turned into a career highlight
- the lessons she learned watching Steve Carrell’s rise to stardom
- why nobody becomes ‘fixed’ by success
- her all-time favorite role (hint: it’s not one you’ll see her playing onscreen everyday)
- and a bunch more
Mentioned in Episode 216 (Membership Book Giveaway):
* Fine on Acting: A Vision of the Craft
* Write It to Win It!: 39 Secrets from a Screenwriting Contest Judge
* The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
We’ll be taking next week off to celebrate Thanksgiving and be with family. See you on December 8th with a brand new interview series!
Get support from the community with your career success – Become an Inside Acting Member!