In Episode 221, Trev and AJ respond to a deceptively simple listener question: how do you learn how to act? AJ chunks it down to a great 3-tiered approach, and Trev shares a bit about his complete 180 when it comes to acting and marketing philosophy.
Then AJ sits down for the second and final part of his chat with veteran actress Ellen Crawford (ER) to talk about:
- the crucial choices we face every day as artists
- what it takes to keep working
- why (and how) to maintain the sense of fun and play
- and a bunch more…
Announcements for Episode 221:
- Every single IAP episode ever produced is now available via our iTunes feed!
- We’re in search of the next IAP Director of Public Relations! The ideal candidate will have had experience with MailChimp, Hootsuite, Twitter, and Facebook, and will be the driving force behind our e-mail newsletter and our social media presence – interacting with listeners in empowering ways, spreading inspiration, encouragement, and the IAP message of “all boats rise with the tide.”Please send all inquiries to support [at] inside acting [dot] net.
- Check out some highlights from Trev’s experience of the Audition Psych 101 workshop in the Membership
Also Mentioned in Episode 221:
Ellen’s Links for Episode 221:
Picks of the Week for Episode 221:
- Absolute Brightness (AJ)
- Beasts of No Nation (Trev)
- Racing Extinction (Listener Pick via Ryan Quinn Adams)
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from: