In Episode 282—the final episode of Season 15—Trev and AJ make time to pause, reflect, and reimagine life, career, relationships, health, money, and more with their (eerily similar) quarterly reviews. Guided by their 2017 words—vulnerability and rebirth, respectively—they take a close look at the past 90 days, unpacking what worked, what didn’t, and what’s next.
These reviews are always one part lesson in humility, and one part lesson in celebration. They keep us grounded, aware, and connected in examining what’s “in the gap” between what we say we want, what we end up creating, and why.
And this quarter, our reviews have some interesting similarities.
- embracing minimalism in the name of freedom and travel, to
- new approaches to diet and fitness, to
- defining our own El Capitans, to
- playing with that delicate balance between happening to life versus allowing life to happen to you…
… this conversation is a deeper exercise in insight, intention, and initiative.
We truly hope you enjoy it.
Also Mentioned in Episode 282:
- Join us live in Culver City on Saturday, July 1st for a facilitated mid-year review with Jasmin Bristow—email us and / or RSVP here.
- Inside the Membership: Week 5 of The Prosperous Heart
- Trev’s 2017 Q2 Review
- AJ’s 2017 Q2 Review
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from:
- VO2GoGo – www.vo2gogo.com/start
- Rehearsal Pro – www.rehearsal.pro/IAP
- You! – insideacting.net/membership