In Episode 286, Trev and AJ talk about releasing “perfectionitis” and the upcoming SAG-AFTRA elections. Then AJ and Jasmin sit down for Part 2 of their conversation with actor, theatre producer, and former plant technician Teri Reeves (Once Upon A Time, Chicago Fire, Three Rivers).
In the second and final part of the interview, AJ, Jasmin, and Teri dig into:
- Teri’s life as a level-four brown belt Brazilian jiu jitsu martial artist
- how she chose to deal with a very specific media storm around her work
- what it’s like to be a consistently working series regular
- and more…
Teri’s awesome. We hope you love the interview as much as we do.
Also—we want to hear from you!
How has the media, reviews of your work, etc changed or affected you, if at all?
Did you ignore it? Take it as feedback? Consider it fake news?
Let us know via e-mail, voice memo, voicemail, tweet, or comment.
Then go practice on the trolls,
—The IAP Team
Connect with Teri:
Picks of the Week for Episode 286:
- Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harari (Trev) – An unsettling, fascinating book that offers a view of what’s next for humanity.
- EyeEm (AJ) – a fantastic community, resource, and network for photographers of all kinds.
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from:
- VO2GoGo – www.vo2gogo.com/start
- Rehearsal Pro – www.rehearsal.pro/IAP
- Camera Ready U – www.camerareadyu.com
- You! – insideacting.net/membership