In Episode 293, Trev and AJ commit an entire episode to gettin’ real with their own personal and professional progress from the past 90 days of 2017, taking a hard look at what’s working, what’s not, and the intentions and actions they’re declaring next.
As per IAP tradition—and with 75% of 2017 in the can—we take this episode to anchor ourselves with an honest review of how life, health, finances, relationships, spirituality, contribution, education, and career are going.
What’s working? What’s not? And what’s next?
- how to make radical vulnerability a living practice
- how to reframe the harsh reality of competing priorities
- a kickass new tool: ’Day Mapping’
- dancing with the experience of shame…
- … and skillfully defining and employing ‘shame disruptors’
- sketching out a possible #vanlife for actors
- and more…
This is our most honest, open, personal, and downright real review yet. And if there’s anything we’ve come to realize at this point on our paths, it’s this:
Anything is possible. Absolutely anything.
2018 is coming. Screw that—tomorrow is coming.
Mind your spoons,
—The IAP Team
Also Mentioned in Episode 293:
- Trev’s 2017 Q3 Review
- AJ’s 2017 Q3 Review
- Bullet Journal
- The Spoon Theory
- Brené Brown: The Power of Vulnerability
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from:
- VO2GoGo – www.vo2gogo.com/start
- Rehearsal Pro – www.rehearsal.pro/IAP
- You! – insideacting.net/membership