In Episode 294, AJ phones in with a gentle—but powerful—reminder from Spain, and Trev links us to a new character and animation VO demo. Then Trev sits down with actors Britt Harris and Molly Elizabeth Parker to talk about their unique and exciting international filmmaking project, Jump The Fence—making 7 different films, with 7 different filmmakers, in 7 different countries, in 7 months.
What if how and when you worked as an actor—and what you worked on—was 100% up to you, 100% of the time?
That’s the question Britt and Molly are putting to the test with Jump The Fence: an ambitious and exciting international filmmaking project with a healthy dose of travelogue.
In Part 1 of our conversation, Britt and Molly share what sparked this insanely awesome idea, how they’ve moved forward through thick and thin to get the first film and accompanying documentary in the can, and how and why they continue to choose, for themselves, the often-challenging life of a working artist.
—The IAP Team
Also Mentioned in Episode 294:
Connect with Britt and Molly:
Picks Of The Week for Episode 294:
- The Big Sick (AJ) – a potent comedy about race, romance, and the real world
- Sonic Sea (Trev) – a powerful documentary about human activity, the oceans, and wildlife (use code SONICSEE)
- The Sounds of Climate Change (Listener Pick via Toni) – moving music composed from 133 years of climate change data
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from:
- VO2GoGo – www.vo2gogo.com/start
- Rehearsal Pro – www.rehearsal.pro/IAP
- You! – insideacting.net/membership