Here it is—the conclusion of our highly-actionable conversation with Katie. If you enjoyed Part 1, you’re going to love Part 2.
- The ONE highest-leverage habit Katie feels actors can put into practice today
- An overview of her personal business and income tracking spreadsheet
- How she designed the early years of her life and career LA to work for HER
- How she folds her worldview into her work and the jobs she chooses
- And the story behind her evolving voiceover career—the unconventional way she got her start, how she secured representation across the (literal) map, and what steps YOU can take to follow suit
We truly hope you’ve loved and learned from this conversation with Katie as much as we have.
See you at the party,
—The IAP Team
Also Mentioned in Episode 299:
- Inside the Membership: Actor as Primary Breadwinner
- Now Available: Audition Psych 101 (the book!)
- Save the Date! Episode 300 Party – Monday, 12/11/17
Connect with Katie:
- Twitter – @katievontill
- Instagram – @katievontill
- Meet The Woman Who Speaks for Snow White (Refinery29)
Picks Of The Week for Episode 299:
- Hurry Slowly (Trev) – a new podcast about how you can be more productive, creative, and resilient through the simple act of slowing down.
- Rake (Australian version) (AJ) – Wikipedia / Netflix – Criminal lawyer Cleaver Greene defends the indefensible – from bigamists to cannibals and everything in between. He is champion of the lost cause, both in the court room and in the bedroom.
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations (via longtime listener and supporter Christina Kiepper) – Oprah’s legendary conversations, now in podcast form. Everybody has a soul story.
Support for this episode of Inside Acting comes from:
- VO2GoGo – www.vo2gogo.com/start
- Rehearsal Pro – www.rehearsal.pro/IAP
- BlueHost – www.insideacting.net/blue
- You! – insideacting.net/membership